(Effective as of Jan 1, 2021)
Welcome to Petite Phoenix! By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use without limitation or qualification.
Petite Phoenix (petitephoenix.com) is owned by PETITE PHOENIX LLC, a Limited Liability Company registered in the State of New York. The term “us,” “our,” “we,” or “I” refers to petitephoenix.com. The terms “user”, “you,” and “your” refers to visitors, customers, or other users of the website. The term “Site” refers petitephoenix.com. The term “Service” refers to all resource pages within petitephoenix.com.
You agree not to:
- Post or transmit via the Site materials which are abusive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, or violates/infringes upon the rights of others including but not limited to: invasion of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, and otherwise objectionable content including recipes or instructions that encourage conduct that would violate any civil or criminal law.
- Use the Site and Service in any manner that could disable, damage, overburden, or otherwise impair/interfere with any access or use of this website by its users and/or owner
- Use any automated or manual software, device, or any similar routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper workings of this website.
- Use a web spider, robot, or any other automated device or process to access this website, including monitoring or copying the Site’s contents
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any material on the Site without express prior written consent
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for civil damages and/or be a criminal offense.
The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by petitephoenix.com provided to Users for individual, non-commercial, single-use license only. Unless otherwise noted, all content and media (texts, photos, videos, etc.) found on petitephoenix.com are © 2021-present petitephoenix.com, all rights reserved. All intellectual property (copyrights, trademarks, proprietary information, etc.) shall remain the sole property of petitephoenix.com. No license to sell or distribute is granted or implied.
Please DO NOT modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Site or Service Content or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent, beyond the following policy:
You may share content and media found within the website via social media channels including but not limited to: personal/commercial blogs, industry/food websites, news websites, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, WeChat, etc. provided that all content and media shared are not modified in such a way to obscure the origin, that you provide clear and appropriate credit to petitephoenix.com, and such that the shared media contain a valid link back to the relevant page at petitephoenix.com.
We reserve the right to immediately remove and/or block you from using our Service, without refund, if we determine you are violation of our intellectual property policy, and we may take legal action.
Rights to User Submitted Content
We do not claim any intellectual property rights to materials you submit and post to the Site. You retain all such legal claims to copyright and other rights to the extent that you have such claims for the content. You agree to hold petitephoenix.com harmless from all claims, liabilities, and expenses arising from potential copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right infringement claimed against you. By posting materials to our Site, you grant us a worldwide, nonexclusive, irrevocable license to use the material for promotional, business development, and marketing purposes.
Petitephoenix.com routinely uses various forms of media, including but not limited to:
Images, videos, graphic arts & fonts
- Personally taken or commissioned by petitephoenix.com
- Licensed from photographic archive vendors
- Supplied to the public domain from marketing companies for media relations purposes
- Published on public photo sites with an implied license for use under the Creative Common License associated with such sites
- Where usage is transformative (e.g. satire) and/or used to illustrate a newsworthy entry under the Fair Use doctrine
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
You represent or warrant that you have the explicit authority to use and distribute all materials (e.g. texts, photos, videos) you submit to the Site, and that the use or display of such materials will not violate any rules, regulations, laws, or rights of third parties.
You agree not to upload, post, or make available any materials to the Site which are protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right without express written permission from the owner of such rights. The burden of determining rights to such materials rests entirely upon you. You shall be liable for any damage resulting from such infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
Notices of alleged copyright infringement must comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). To file a notice of infringement, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached PDF containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you would prefer to send the complaint via mail to our designated DMCA Agent registered with the US Copyright Office, the address is as follows:
The Site and Service routinely contain and utilize links to external, third party websites and resources. Unless otherwise specified in the AFFILIATES section below, these links are provided solely for educational/informational purposes. We have no operational control nor responsibility for the information, products and services found on external sites and does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and services found on these sites. We do not provide warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Visitors to the Site assumes sole and complete responsibility and risk in their use of information provided by external sites and shall direct any questions and concerns to the administrator or webmaster of those sites.
Limitation of Liability
The contents of this website are for general informational purposes only, and we make no representation or warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By using the Site and accessing its contents, files, or links, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and your usage is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be held liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Under no circumstances shall petitephoenix.com or any person/entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing the Site’s contents be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary, special, or any other damages arising from the use or inability to use the Site or Service, even if the Site owner could have foreseen or has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, users of the website specifically acknowledge that petitephoenix.com is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the website.
Petitephoenix.com is not liable for damages in connection with (1) any failure of performance, error, omission, denial of service, attack, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure; (2) loss of revenue, anticipated profits, business, savings, goodwill or data; and (3) third party theft of, destruction of, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of your information or property, regardless of our negligence, gross negligence, failure of an essential purpose and whether such liability arises in negligence, contract, tort, or any other theory of legal liability.
In states that disallow the exclusion or limitation of liability for the damages, our liability is limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by law. In no event shall our cumulative liability to you exceed the total purchase price of the service you have purchased from us, and if no purchase has been made by you, our cumulative liability to you shall not exceed $100.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, USA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
This Site may contain posts in partnership with other companies, i.e., the Site may have received free products or compensation. All views and opinions are from the Site’s owner, and all products and services endorsed have been evaluated and judged to be helpful to the Site’s visitors.
Petitephoenix.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties.
Certain posts may contain affiliate links that earn the owner of petitephoenix.com a small commission at no additional cost to the User of the website. Unless otherwise noted, no additional incentives have been given in their recommendation.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms & Conditions at any time, at our sole discretion. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
For questions regarding our terms and conditions:
For media inquiries:
For commercial inquiries:
For inquiries regarding the use of intellectual property on petitephoenix.com: